Visit migrand-charrette.com for more information. (Photo credit to the NCI Team)
The Tri-County Regional Planning Commission (TCRPC) is a multi-purpose regional entity recognized by the State of Michigan. The TCRPC supports the region of mid-Michigan by planning for and coordinating intergovernmental solutions to growth-related problems, providing technical assistance to local governments and meeting the needs of communities across the region.
• Now accepting comments on TCRPC's Draft Public Partcipation Plan
• Request for Proposals for IT Assistance - Deadline December 17, 2013 by 4:00 p.m.
• Call for 2015-2019 CMAQ Projects - Instructions
• You are invited! MGROW Annual Meeting - December 10 at 5:30 p.m. (RSVP by Dec. 5)
• Join the conversation and share your thoughts on fair & affordable housing in Ingham County